Determines natural diamonds from synthetic diamonds and simulants
Loose polished stones can be tested in the 0.05 - 10cts size range. The sample is placed table down on the fibre optic probe and the test button is pressed.
All synthetic diamonds, simulants and around 2% of natural diamonds (TypeII and IaB) will refer for further tests. These stones can then be tested on the DiamondView.
For stones in mounted jewellery, the sample dish can be removed to release the fibre optic probe, and can be tested using the ‘Auto-detect’ feature. Around 98% of stones will pass and will require no further testing.
DiamondSure is approximately 17cm in width, 26cm in diameter, 10cm height.
- IEC mains supply lead (suitable for destination country)
- Quick start guide
- Instruction and user manual
- Error diagnostic guide
- Spare lamps
- Compact, protective and handy carry case
- Spare fibre optic cable Cotton gloves/Tools (for lamp removal)
- 1 year parts/service warranty