The SDXL base can replace the SynthDetect standard base and has the advantage of holding larger pieces of jewellery as well as multiple pieces - up to 85 rings - on its three axis (x,y,z) platform, which measures 210mm x 297mm (A4 size).
- SDXL now provides an opportunity to scan larger necklaces, multiple solitaire rings and multiple bracelets
- Utilising the standard SDXLfield of view XL is now capable of scanning an A4 size area (A4 measures 210mm x 297mm)
- Maximum variation in scanning height = 20mm
- Maximum jewellery piece height (platform to focal point) = 30mm
- Manual operations
- Operator interchangeability
- One year warranty
At present, pieces requiring rotation must still use the standard SynthDetect lower module.
558mm(w) x 685mm(d) x 169mm(h) or 492mm(h) with illumination module fitted.